Latest Free 4You :
Home» » Coderstars I Translate 1.0

Coderstars I Translate 1.0

 Coderstars I Translate 1.0
Coderstars I Translate 1.0 | 2.3 MB

We are glad to introduce you our new program I Translate. The program translates texts from 37 languages of the world. The language of the source text is detected automatically. You can translate texts of any volume and complexity. It compares well with expensive programs in terms of accuracy of translation. I Translate will please you with its simple and intuitive user interface.
Features
- We are glad to introduce you our new program I Translate.
- The program translates texts from 37 languages of the world.
- The language of the source text is detected automatically.
- You can translate texts of any volume and complexity
- It compares well with expensive programs in terms of accuracy of translation.
- I Translate will please you with its simple and intuitive user interface
Homepage

Download
==========
Download from Letitbit | Download from vip-file
=======================================

 

Share this movie :

Post a Comment

SORRY!! We don't accept comments that there is a link to another website and comments that don't comply with the discussion.